Forbes Healthcare Summit
Medicine is improving at a breakneck pace; breakthroughs such as immunotherapy and genetics are changing the way we treat cancer. New drugs are being approved at an unprecedented rate while artificial intelligence and deep learning, until recently just science fiction, are actually starting to make a real difference in public health. The big question now: how can we take this kindling and set it ablaze?
The 2018 Forbes Healthcare Summit will gather healthcare’s most powerful people for a candid and open discussion, tackling controversial issues head-on. Our goal: to turn healthcare’s challenges into new opportunities.
Jazz at Lincoln Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
Wednesday, November 28 – Thursday, November 29, 2018
- John Arnold, founder and co-chair, Laura and John Arnold Foundation
- Bruce Broussard, president and chief executive officer, Humana
- David Feinberg, president and chief executive officer, Geisinger Health System
- Jeffrey Leiden, president, chairman and chief executive officer, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Vas Narasimhan, chief executive officer, Novartis
- Robert Nelsen, co-founder and managing director, ARCH Venture Partners
- Emma Walmsley, chief executive officer, GlaxoSmithKline