Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We are committed to promoting a collaborative, innovative and inclusive work environment at which everyone can contribute to their fullest potential.
We appreciate one another's differences and strengths and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Incyte values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives.
Incyte is a proud corporate member of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association. This membership provides employees with discounted membership, networking events and training opportunities
Clinical Trial Diversity
Incyte is committed to taking the necessary steps to encourage diversity in our own clinical trials. To that end, we intend to explore opportunities to increase racial and ethnic diversity in clinical trials through our Clinical Trial Diversity Working Group. We are making it a priority to remove participation barriers, improve diversity, and pave the way to a healthier future for everyone.
Executive Team Diversity
Our Executive Management team is made up of a diverse group of very experienced individuals who are representative of our global outlook and the multicultural nature of the pharmaceutical industry.
As an illustration of the diversity of thought and backgrounds of our Executive Management team, nine of the twelve members were born outside the U.S. In addition, 25% of our Executive Leadership Team positions are currently filled by women and 33% of our Executive Leadership Team is diverse.
• Operationally carbon neutral by 2025 (Scopes 1 and 2 emissions)
• Achieve Green Globes Certification for a newly constructed building at U.S. Headquarters after completion
• Include reporting under the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Framework by 2023
• Complete the transition of the Field Fleet to hybrid and electric vehicles by 2025
Incyte has developed plans to consider facility impact on biodiversity and land when designing new buildings and renovating existing facilities, including
• A Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, which establishes and communicates awareness of appropriate practices associated with pollution prevention techniques and materials to divert or prevent storm water contamination
• Spill response procedures to be used in the event of a hazardous chemical spill
• A waste disposal program that outlines procedures for disposal of hazardous waste in compliance with the Federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
Access & Affordability:
Oncology Patient Support and Resources
Our IncyteCARES (Connecting to Access, Reimbursement, Education and Support) program supports eligible privately or uninsured patients in the U.S. before and during applicable treatment with Jakafi® (ruxolitinib) and Pemazyre® (pemigatinib)1 through ongoing support and education with dedicated nurses, and patient access coordinators. IncyteCARES services include copay/coinsurance assistance for eligible commercially insured patients, free product assistance for eligible patients who are uninsured or who experience temporary coverage delays, reimbursement support through benefit verifications and clinical education support to patients about their condition and use of the medicine they are receiving.
My MISSION Support
Through My Mission Support, Incyte and MorphoSys are committed to supporting patients throughout their treatment journeys before and during treatment with Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix). My Mission Support is a patient support program offering financial assistance, ongoing education and other resources to eligible patients who are prescribed Monjuvi® (tafasitamab-cxix) in the United States.