On June 29, 2017, the Turning the Tide Against Cancer National Conference convened leaders from across the oncology community to explore the role of the patient across the continuum of cancer research and care and identify strategies that policymakers might consider implementing to support meaningful patient engagement and deliver value to patients.
At the conference, The Value Collaborative sponsored a panel on Partnering to Deliver High-Value Care for Patients, to examine how health care stakeholders are partnering on innovative approaches to support the delivery of high-value care. The discussion brought together executives from industry and non-profit sectors, and focused on why partnerships deliver better value for patients, which collaborative strategies improve value, and how other executives can operationalize similar strategies to support high quality patient care.
- David Lansky, Ph.D., president and CEO, Pacific Business Group on Health
- J. Leonard Lichtenfeld, M.D., deputy CMO, American Cancer Society
- Bill Martin, vice president/general manager, Accredo Commercial and Trade Relations, Express Scripts
- Lori M. Reilly, Esq., executive vice president, Policy, Research & Membership, PhRMA
- Stephen J. Ubl, president and CEO, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
Susan Dentzer, president and CEO, Network for Excellence in Health Innovation