Bloomberg Prognosis: How Covid-19 is Reshaping the Global Healthcare Ecosystem
COVID-19 is reshaping almost every aspect of our society, including our healthcare systems. PhRMA and Bloomberg recently hosted a virtual event to discuss how this ongoing crisis continues to shape the evolution of the clinical and research ecosystem and what we will need to combat future health care challenges. How can executives, researchers and policymakers take the lessons learned from the early days of this crisis to more broadly rethink approaches to health care?
Thursday, August 13, 2020
1:00PM – 3:00PM EDT
- Stephen Ubl, President & Chief Executive Officer, PhRMA
- Vas Narasimhan, Chief Executive Officer, Novartis
- Dr. Seth Berkley, CEO, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Kathrin Jansen, Senior Vice President and Head of Vaccine Research and Development (VRD), Pfizer
- Sarah Gilbert, Professor, Oxford University
- Neil Ferguson, Founding Director, MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis, Imperial College London
- Devi Sridhar, Founding Director, Global Health Governance Programme, Professor, University of Edinburgh Medical School
- Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, World Health Organization
Watch the Event Video Here
Click or tap on the video to watch the event.