Welcome to the @PhRMAanswers Twitter Feed. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you via mentions and replies, but would like to remind our community that our industry is very regulated and we’re cognizant of legal and privacy sensitivities. Given this, we cannot engage in conversations about sensitive topics or discussions about product or treatment options on Twitter.
We may not be able to respond to mentions and replies that:
- Mention products
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links)
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Offer health or medical advice
- Are commercial, e.g. sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers,
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are spam, or qualify as solicitations for donations or other resources
- Violate Twitter’s Platform Rules
Our Twitter feed is English speaking only and as such any non-English tweets may not be responded to.
Twitter accounts that we are followed by or follow, is retweeted, or are mentioned, are not an indication of our endorsement of these accounts or the content they produce.
Thank you for reading and for following @PhRMAanswers.